Five-paragraph Essay - Due - Wednesday, November 7, 2012 - 8 p.m.
- To develop awareness and familiarity with basic five-paragraph essay structure
- To provide students with a method of organizing ideas into clear, well-developed essays
- To use transitional words to link ideas smoothly between paragraphs
- To create a well-developed, five-paragraph essay with a clear thesis (main message), focus, support, organization, proper conventions, that clearly demonstrates the use of integration
- To use technology skills as the final draft needs to be typed
- To practice planning and drafting the final five-paragraph essay